POST GRADUATE STUDIES



Admisión | Magíster Sociologia


Now that I am nearing the end of my undergraduate studies (I am in the fifth year of my degree), I have thought about the possibility of immediately entering a postgraduate degree in social sciences, since I want and hope to perfect my research and teaching skills within my area of study which is Sociology.

I have thought about taking the Master's degree in Social Sciences taught by the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Chile, since I know its academics and I am sure that I will obtain excellent results and the best knowledge that will allow me to keep abreast of new techniques and methodologies in the field of social science research and the most relevant topics and their main findings and results.

Along with knowing the quality of the academics at Universidad de Chile, obtaining a postgraduate degree at this university will not only allow me to broaden my knowledge and skills, but will also allow me to obtain an undergraduate degree with the support and academic prestige that Universidad de Chile has, which could increase my possibilities of obtaining a job more quickly.

For these reasons, and also because of the affection I have for this university (I already feel it is my second home), I have thought of continuing my postgraduate studies there.

Comentarios