Blog 2: Why did I choose my career?


Resultado de imagen para investigacion social


Today I will talk to you about how I made the decision to study sociology.

Since I was a child, I always dreamed of being a scientist, and working doing research. As I grew up, I became interested in history and thought of studying a career linked to the social sciences.
At the time of choosing a career, I was between two options: History and Sociology, well I finally decided sociology. Why? I thought that from Sociology I could develop researches to take account of social injustices and spread this knowledge.

I'm currently in my fifth year of studies and I don't regret having chosen it, since I feel very happy doing social research and discovering very interesting things, which brings me closer to my dream as a child and to my ideal work.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, i choose sociology for similar reasons :) hope you are well!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I hope you are well! Before going to study anthropology I also thought about studying history, great that you decided sociology!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I'm very glad that you are realize your dream, we share the same interests for the history and that career is beautiful :) greetings from a distance.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario