"Act.- 04 - Conversation Questions: Opinions"


Giving my Opinions

40410 preguntas más frecuentes sobre ostomía | Shield HealthCare


I will now give my opinion on the following topics: Smart phone; Violence on television; Legalizing marijuana and Recycling.

- My opinion about the Smart phone is positive, because it allows us to be connected (through the use of internet) with our friends and family, make video calls, receive emails and whatsapps and we can even watch series and movies and in general it allows us to stay connected (thanks to the use of social networks) with news and information both locally and globally. Anyway, for me Smart phones are wonderful devices!

- With regard to violence on television, my opinion is quite critical, because I believe that television uses violence as a means to get more sympathy and more sponsors. This situation is very serious because the evidence of violence generates fear in people, which is used as a means of social control by the authorities. As a result, it is possible to see how the use of violence as a tool of communication by the media unleashes in the population a feeling of lack of protection and fear that leads to a scale of loss of confidence in society in general.

- I believe that marijuana should be decriminalized because several studies have shown that it is not as harmful if consumed in adulthood where people have reached their brain and neural development. That is why decriminalization should aim at responsible consumption in adults (with restrictions on children and adolescents) in order to eradicate their illicit trafficking, which I believe is the biggest problem.

- Finally, I believe that recycling is a long forgotten issue because there has been no real social awareness of environmental damage, which is why I believe that this issue has not had the relevance it deserves. Lately, there have been great efforts to make people aware not only to include recycling in their daily lives, but also to understand that this action could have great benefits for the environment and their surroundings, their physical and mental health.



Comentarios